Rotary Bread Oven Introduction
Rotary bread oven is ideal equipment used to roast various bread, cake, moon cake, cookies and poultry meat products. Due to the forced hot air circulation heating system, the thermal transmission efficiency is greatly enhanced. Meanwhile, special hot air rotating and trolley rotation method make heating absolutely uniform and baked food with consistent color appearance.
Remarkable Features of Rotary Rack Oven
* Large baking capacity, 32 pans each time. Simple operation, time and labor saving.
* Adopt stainless steel electric heat pipe and famous combustion engine to guarantee the quality.
* Super thick & sanitary heat preservation material, energy saving.
* Separated control instrument and furnace body, thermal insulation, low malfunction and more durable.
* Equipped with air regulation and humidifying device in the hot air outlet, especially suitable for baking food like egg yolk pie with strict color requirements.
* Electricity, diesel or gas heating method available according to customers’ own requirements.
Wide Application Range of Hot Air Rotary Oven
1. Suitable for roasting bread, cake, biscuit, moon cake, yolk pie and so on.
2. Suitable for supermarket, bakery, institution, department, units, army, etc.
3. Also suitable for cake house, west biscuits house, food factory, individual food processing house, etc.
Tips & Warnings
* Choose proper rotary rack oven according to your own energy type.
* Please read and follow the instructions that come with the rack oven for correct operation.
* Conduct regular maintenance to ensure stable operation and longer service life.
Hot Air Rotary Oven Technical Data
|Name||Rotary oven(electric)||Rotary oven(diesel)||Rotary oven(gas)|
|Transmission Power||2-2.5 kW||2-2.5 kW||2-2.5 kW|
|Electric power||48 kw||/||/|
|Combustion engine power||/||60,000 kilocalorie||60,000 kilocalorie|
|Air/fuel consumption||/||2.5-3 kg/h||1.2-2.2 m3/h|
|Capacity||100 kg/h||100 kg/h||100 kg/h|
|Roast dish dimension||400*600 mm||400*600 mm||400*600 mm|
Leave A Comment