Introduction to Commercial Gas Food Steamer
The commercial gas food steamer is special for steaming rice, vegetables, meat, steamed buns etc. Due to its high production with efficiency, our commercial gas food steamer enjoys great popularity among hotels, restaurants, factories, troops, universities and so forth. It is absolutely a good choice to feed mounts of customers for any restaurants or canteens. We can supply different capacities steamers according to your business scale or you can refer to the following technical data.
Features of Commercial Gas Food Steamer
1. Both LPG and natural gas are available for this gas food steamer.
2. Adopted to internal combustion gas steam generator, no noise, no smoke, high thermal efficiency, energy conservation, and environmental protection.
3. Highly hot efficiency in the burning system, which is designed as our patent raises up the temperature quickly.
4. Automatic water inlet, boiler alarm and safe steam valve are reliable, which make sure the safety of the operator.
5. Compared to the electric food steamer, the gas food steamer will not be affected by the blackout.
How to Maintain Commercial Gas Food Steamer
To keep your equipment performing efficiently and with the least amount of energy, establish a regular maintenance plan with these maintain and save tips.
1. Follow manufacturers’ cleaning instructions.
Per equipment maintenance instructions, flush boilers at least once a week. Use commercial-grade cleaners especially for areas using hard water.
2. Check water quality.
Mineral deposits from your water can harm your machine over time. Many manufacturers do not cover damage to the machine if it is caused by water quality outside their guidelines. Checking your water quality regularly and taking steps to remove dissolved solids will extend the life of your machine.
3. Remove all mineral deposits.
Routinely detail clean your steamer to remove mineral deposits like rust, lime, film, and scale. These deposits will taint your machine’s cleanliness and decrease its overall lifetime efficiency. Some steamers even come with a self-deliming system to do this job for you at the touch of a button.
4. Repair all leaks.
No matter how small, a leak can negatively affect your steamer’s efficiency—not to mention lose you money. Be sure to repair all steam leaks as soon as possible.
Technical Parameters of Commercial Gas Food Steamer