A right amount of salt, five spice powder, cooking oil, tomato sauce, mature vinegar, white sugar,
1. Remove fish scale, fish skin, and fish bone, and then, cut it into fish slice;
2. Put them into a big bowl, and add some amount of salt and five-spice powder;
3. Add an egg and a right amount of starch, stir them evenly and place them in the air for 10 minutes;
4. Put oil pan in the fire, when the oil was hot, pour these fish slices into hot oil, fry them until they were golden, and take them out of oil;
5. Repeat the step 4;
6. Leave a little oil in the pan, add some amount of tomato sauce, mature vinegar, and white sugar into the oil;
7. Stir evenly, and then pour the fried fillet to stir-fry, so that each piece of fish outside can stick on the sweet and sour sauce.