Spice up your meal and spice up your health with this spicy shrimp recipe. This nutrient-rich dish contains over 40% of the daily value for selenium, vitamin C, protein, and vitamin D.
It is a delicious meal you can enjoy.
1 pound medium-size raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 tbsp oil
1/4 cup green onion tops, sliced into pieces
1 tsp rice wine
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp grated ginger root
2 tsp minced garlic
1/4 cup green onions, sliced ( save tops for garnish)
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp ketchup
2 tsp rice wine
1 tsp rice wine vinegar
3/4 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tbsp water
1. Stir the marinade ingredients in the raw shrimp and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat 3 tsp oil in hot wok and stir-fry the shrimp for one minute until the shrimp are opaque. Remove shrimp from the wok into plate.
3. Heat 1 tsp oil in the wok and fry the seasoning mixture. Stir sauce mixture in it until the mixture begins to bubble.
4. Return the shrimp to the wok. Stir-fry it until the shrimp are cooked and well-coated with sauce.
5. Remove onto a plate and sprinkle the green onion tops over the shrimp.
6. Serve over rice, if desired.
Food machines you may be interested in Home Use Spice Grinding Machine, Small Rice Mill Machine