Make your own potato chips using your frying pans.
A tasty and easy alternative to store-bought potato chips (not to mention economical)!
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 potato, sliced paper thin (peel optional)
1/2 tablespoon salt/pepper
1. First washing and peeling the potatoes, then slicing the peeled potatoes into potato chips.
2. Then put the sliced potatoes into hot water for a few minutes to filtering the starch, making the fried potato chips a bright color.
3. Then fish our the chips to drain off the water. You can put the left chips into the refrigerator for next time use.
4. Use kitchen paper to remove the surface water of the chips for the following frying process.
5. Add oil to the frying pans, when the oil becomes 6 into hot, put the dewatered chips for frying. When the potato chips color turns yellow, fish them out and add some salt, some other seasoning if you like.