In the fall, it is a little cool. Maybe your hand and foot were cold. And this Pickled Cabbage and Tofu Fresh Vegetable Soup is fresh and delicious. What’s more, it warm stomach well.
50g pickled cabbage,
1. Cut pickled cabbage into segments; cut tofu into dices; cut onion into small dices; cut pumpkin and carrots into strips; cut root of beech mushrooms; cut green onion and garlic into the very fine;
2. Heat vegetable oil in the pot, fry green onion, and garlic;
3. Pour pickled cabbages into pot, fry and stir it evenly;
4. Add carrots, fry and stir evenly;
5. Pour a big bowl of water and 1 tsp of beef powder;
6. Discover the pot and add hot pot balls;
7. Boil it for five or six minutes, pour tofu dices and cover the pot, boil it for five or six minutes until the balls were mature fully;
8. Pour the other vegetable, boil it for one or two minutes, that’s ok.
You can use soup-stock, Strong Shang Bao, or Chicken essence oyster sauce instead of beef powder.