150g high protein flour
150g self-raising flour
50g white sugar
1. Put all the ingredients together except butter;
2. Knead the dough, then add butter and knead, until gluten film come out;
3. Knead evenly into strips, cut into the equal-sized dough, and make them ferment for a while;
4. Take a roll length, roll it up;
5. Place them on the baking tray, put them in a warm place to ferment for a moment;
6. Brush egg to the small dough, preheat oven to 180℃, and baked them for 20 minutes.
7. That’s finished.
The temperature is must be not too high, or the bread surface will be dark.