Because the easy creation method and the tasty, milk-tea cupcake become the popular snack food in the people. Milk-tea cupcake mixed milk perfume and tea, so it has wonderful taste. And also because there is red tea in it, the finished product is not very sweet greasy; moreover with light milk-tea flavor. Dears, you can try it. It is very easy and delicious.
A black tea bag
30ml corn oil
30g icing sugar
2g baking powder
1. Using warm milk brewing black tea, directly scatter the black tea bag, to make tea and milk mixed thoroughly;
2. Mix eggs and icing sugar, stir evenly;
3. Pour corn oil and prepared milk-tea into egg liquid;
4. Add flour and baking powder, and then stir evenly;
5. Pour the batter into the paper cups, 80% full;
6. Preheat oven to 180℃，put them in the middle layer of oven, upper and lower fire for 12-15 minutes.
1. About the black tea bag, I use the lipton black tea bag.
2. You can use other vegetable oil without special odor replace corn oil.
3. The key point is chopped tea must be mixed into the milk, a little more tea, the flavor will be concentrated.