20g outermost layer of skin,
A right amount of salt, edible oil
1. Debone drumsticks, and cut drumsticks into small dices, then add a small amount of salt, cooking wine, green onion, ginger, dry starch, and pickle them for 15 minutes;
2. Cut carrot and potato into cubes, cut the outermost layer of skin into strips;
3. Heat cooking oil until hot, fry green onion and ginger, and pour the pickled chicken dices;
4. Stirring Fry chicken dices until the color is changed, pour cooking wine and soy sauce, continue to stirring fry for a while, then take it out for use;
5. Heat vegetable oil until hot, pour carrot, potato and the outermost layer of skin to stirring fry for a moment, at the same time, add a small amount of salt;
6. Add fried chicken dices, stirring fry evenly;
7. Add a tbsp of Indian curry; pour the right amount of water to boil it;
8. Pour them into marmite, cooking 15 minutes with small and medium-sized fire;
9. When the ingredients soften and mature, soup is thick, put the green onion into it, that’s ok.
1. Pickled chicken dices in advance, the taste is better;
2. As soon as the chicken dices change the color, you should add seasonings, or the chicken dices will be too mature.
3. The curry paste salty, so reduce the amount of salt.