Prep Time 10 min
Total Time 20 min
bacon(available minced meat instead)
onion/ garlic/ tomatoes/tomato sauce
salt/ sugar/ black pepper/ cheese powder
The Directions of Making Italy Pasta
1. Boil noodles. When the water boiled, add a spoon salt, a spoon olive oil, and a handful of pasta. Do not worry to stir the pasta with chopsticks, let the pasta naturally spread in the water. After the pasta soft, use the chopsticks to flip the pasta gently.
2. Boil the pasta for 8 minutes. When you feel it’s OK, pick it out, and use the cool water to blunt, and let it cool. Drizzle the right amount of olive oil and mix well with the chopsticks, spare application.
3. Add a spoon olive oil in the pan, chop the onion and garlic, saute in the pan. Use the medium fire slowly fry the onions until it starts to change the color and then place the chopped bacon or the minced meat.
4. Stir-fry bacon out of oil, add the diced tomatoes and an appropriate amount of salt and sugar as a season. Fry the tomatoes until it becomes soft, add 3-4 tablespoons tomato sauce and half a small bowl of water with a small fire to boil it slowly. According to your taste to join some sugar and black pepper.
5. The sauce can be poured directly on the cooked pasta, also you can turn the fir a little bigger, add the noodles and mix with chopsticks, it tastes better.
☆ We can take advantage of the time to do pasta sauce to save time.
☆ The pasta sauce can use the specialized sauce, also can use the pizza sauce.
☆ When we boil the pasta, put the salt in the water first to prevent the noodles adhesion.
☆ The number of onions and garlic can be a little more, if you choose the bacon to do the pasta, the amount of the salt should be reduced appropriately.
☆ You can use the fresh tomato and tomato sauce at the same time, this can make a better taste and more nutritious.
☆ Finally, sprinkle with the right amount of parsley, cheese powder, it tastes more unique fragrant.
Make sure you thoroughly drain the cooked pasta. Excess water will dilute the yogurt sauce.