250g self-raising flour,
100g almond powder,
30g bean dregs
80g whiter sugar
1. Prepare all the ingredients;
2. Put butter and white sugar into a bowl, make them ferment using eggbeater;
3. Add egg, and stir evenly until egg and butter are fully integrated;
4. Sieve into the almond powder, flour, and pour into roasted bean dregs in turn, almond particles for spare;
5. Stir evenly using a rubber spatula, completely mixed the flour and butter;
6. Rubbing it into strips, wrapped in plastic wrap, and put it into the refrigerator for 12-24 hours;
7. The next day, take out the strips, and press it into a rectangular box; sprinkled almond particles; put it into the oven which preheated to 180℃, bake it for about 18 minutes.
8. Take it out from oven, immediately cut it into strips, put them on the shelf to cool.
1. The second ferment is necessary, thus it will have a better taste.
2. Bean dregs need to be roasted dry, the moisture is low, and its taste can be more fragrant and crisp.