Do you like bananas? Do you like bread?
This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Follow me to cook it now!
Prepare 15 mins, cook 1 hour
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, beaten
4 overripe bananas, finely crushed
1/2 cup walnuts and raisin
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add eggs and crushed bananas into the mixer, mix in butter and brown sugar and then stir them well until blended with a mixer.
4. Add the combination of flour, baking soda and salt into the mixture, stirring just until flour disappears with mixer
5. Add walnuts and raisin into it. Stir them evenly and fully.
6. Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
7. Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Set aside to cool on a rack for 15 minutes. Remove bread from pan, invert onto rack and cool completely before slicing.