A moderate amount of daylily, quail eggs, salt, cooking oil
A spoon of flour
1. Clean the daylily, then soak it in warm water 20 minutes, dry it for use;
2. Prepare quail eggs: Quail eggs pre-warming——quail egg boiling ——-quail egg cooling——–quail egg peeling and shelling
3. Wrapped a layer of flour to boiled and peeled quail egg evenly, thus it is easy to fry;
4. Heat oil until medium rare, pour the wrapped flour quail eggs into oil and fry them in a small fire until the two sides are all golden.
4. Pour daylily into the oil pan, and fry it 2 minutes;
5. Then pour a moderate amount of water, follow on put the fried quail eggs into the pan, sprinkle some salt, cover the pot with medium heat for three to five minutes;
6. When the water will disappear, add a few pieces of lettuce leaf (or chopped green onion), fry them, and plate to eat (or you can add some hot pepper if you like).
When you purchase daylily, chose the dried vegetable. The color is dark yellow, and two ends is a little black, which is the nature and no additive. If the dried daylily is golden and has a beautiful appearance, that is processed daylily. Pay more attention to it.