Curry contains many kinds of spices which taste is spicy, and the color is golden. It can prevent senile dementia if a person often eats it. Also, it is very popular with people.
Half of the onion,
1 green hot pepper,
A right amount of cooking oil, salt, curry powder, milk
1. Clean the chicken and cut it into dice, pickle them with cooking wine;
2. Cut potatoes, green hot pepper, and green onion into dice wash and dry them for use;
3. Pour a bowl of vegetable oil into the pan, heat it until medium well, and then fry potatoes, take out them when their color is golden;
4. Pour edible oil into the pan, fry and stir chicken dice evenly until the chicken is mature; during this processing, you can add milk instead of water.
5. Add onion, hot pepper, and fried potatoes, stir and fry for a moment;
6. Add water until drown chicken;
7. Add three pieces of oil curry and curry powder, then stir and melt it;
8. Stew it until the soup is thick and flavor, add a little salt, and that’s ok. It is Curry Chicken.
The chicken must be fried. The curry is salt, so add a little salt.