Bell peppers make ingenious ring molds for eggs in the skillet. Not only do they impart a wonderful flavor to the egg and keep the egg contained, but they also look so beautiful. Also, you can cook it with the onion rings, just as you like!
Ingredients for Making Pepper Fried Eggs
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
A little salt
Directions to Make Pepper Fried Eggs
1. Wash the bell peppers, and then remove the stalks, cut to the 0.5cm thickness circle bell peppers.
2. Heat the pan; pour a small amount of edible oil to spread the oil to the bottom of the pot, and put the bell peppers into the pan.
3. Put the egg respectively into the bell peppers’ circle; use the small-medium fire to fry one side of the eggs.
4. After the eggs solidification slightly, sprinkle a little salt and black pepper to seasoning. Fry the egg until the yolk changed yellow, and turn off the fire.
5. At last, you can match with the soy sauce or tomato sauce to eat it, just with personal preferences.
Involved industrial machines
You’d better not to move the pan when you put the egg in it, in order to prevent the egg from outflowing.
The bell pepper is colorful and rich in vitamins (vitamin C) and other trace elements; it is a kind food that very suitable for children.