Dry Type Garlic Peeling Machine Introduction
The automatic garlic peeling machine is designed to peel dry garlic which adopts pneumatic principle. It can automatically peel the shell of the garlic clove without soaking and meanwhile there is no damage to the garlic at all. The peeling rate can reach at 95% Automatic Garlic Peeling Machine Features
* Adopts special pneumatic principle, no need of water and free from pollution.
* Automatic digital control system and automatic feeding device, the shell and the garlic clove can separate automatically without any damage.
* Practical, high efficiency and low energy consumption, finishing the drying and peeling at one time.
* High peeling rate and low malfunction rate.
* Stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
* Suitable for complete production line or working dependently.
Automatic Garlic Peeling Machine Application
1. This machine is suitable for dry garlic peeling processing, no need of water.
2. This machine is widely used in restaurant, hotel, vegetable processing plant, condiment factories, large wholesale vegetable market, etc.
Why Garlic Plays Such a Significant Role in Our Daily Life?
On one hand, garlic and our digestive system can work together. Garlic is very rich in vitamin B1 helping to produce the enzymes involved in digestion. It also comes with chlorine, which helps the stomach break down food. On the other hand, there's a link between garlic and blood. Studies indicate that garlic can effectively control high blood pressure. In a word, garlic is helpful to our health.
Dry Type Garlic Peeling Machine Technical Data
Dry Type Garlic Peeling Machine Working Video
Please feel free to send your inquiry at the below form.
This is a no-bake pudding dessert that's so quick and easy to make--everyone loves it. I always keep the ingredients on hand in case I need a quick dessert. It's best if it sits overnight before serving....
Cornbread is a popular item in soul food enjoyed by many people for its texture and aroma. Native Americans were using ground corn (maize) for food thousands of years before European explorers arrived in the New World. ...
Copyright 2002-2012 food-machines.org - All Rights Reserved. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0371-65903478 Add: SOKEYUFA Building,NO.26 Jingliu Road,Zhengzhou,CHINA Sitemap