Fried Food De-oiling Machine Introduction
Fried Food De-oiling Machine is mainly used for deoiling fried food to improve the quality and color so that the fried food more crisp and delicious, lower the business cost of fried food manufacturers and extend the quality guarantee period. Fried Food De-oiling Machine structure
Fried Food De-oiling Machines are fully-closed machines with digital control panel, electromagnetic brake, compact base, anti-shock device, frequency & speed controller and movable whirling basket.
Fried Food De-oiling Machine Features
1. Made of stainless steel, up to health standard, easy to operate and maintain.
2. Equipped with anti-shock device, stable running and high deoiling rate
3. Equipped with automatic digital control, electromagnetic brake, easy to operate
4. Equipped with frequency & speed controller, adjust the speed of whirling basket according to your need.
5. Equipped with spill tank, the food and oil will not spill when deoiling.
6. Add observation window and electromagnetic brake. Cautions Tips
Confirm material basket right into the machine before turn on Fried Food De-oiling Machine Applications
Fried Food De-oiling Machine is widely used for deoiling all kinds of fried food, such as puffed food, and snack food, etc. Fried Food De-oiling Machine Working Principle
The Azeus Fried Food De-oiling Machine adopts the centrifugal principle, through the fast rotating barrel to remove the extra oil. Improve the quality of de-oiling fried food, and reduce the oil consumption. Warm Tips
1. Please carefully check the below data first;
2. Choose the suitable model;
3. According to your requirement, we will give you the best service. Fried Food De-oiling Machine Technical Data
Fried Food Deoiling Machine Working Video
Please feel free to send your inquiry at the below form.
This is a no-bake pudding dessert that's so quick and easy to make--everyone loves it. I always keep the ingredients on hand in case I need a quick dessert. It's best if it sits overnight before serving....
Cornbread is a popular item in soul food enjoyed by many people for its texture and aroma. Native Americans were using ground corn (maize) for food thousands of years before European explorers arrived in the New World. ...
Copyright 2002-2012 food-machines.org - All Rights Reserved. E-mail: email@example.com
Tel: 0371-65903478 Add: SOKEYUFA Building,NO.26 Jingliu Road,Zhengzhou,CHINA Sitemap